4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 package dried yeast or 1/2 yeast cake
2 teaspoons unrefined sugar
2 cups lukewarm water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven, In a large bowl,blend together flour and salt.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, mix together yeast, sugar, water and olive oil.
3. Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture blend (about 5 minutes) until you have a smooth dough that lets go of the edges of the bowl. Sprinkle in more flour if necessary.
4. Cover bowl with a light weight kitchen towel and allow dough to double in size. (About 1 hour.)
5. Transfer dough to a clean work surface and divide into 12 equal size pieces. Roll each into a ball.
6. Place on baking sheet, cover with light kitchen towel and let double in size again.
7. On a clean work surface, use a rolling pin to roll out each dough ball to about 6 to 7 inches in diameter.
8. *Bake in preheated oven for just 5 minutes. The bread should not brown or take color during the baking.
When the bread has blown up it’s ready!
– Courtesy Eating Cruelty Free